Turntable Portable Suitcase Phonograph Vinyl Record Player Bluetooth 5.0 33 45 78 RPM Phonograph Retro Record Player
- Thank you very much for your patronage, if you have any questions during the purchase process, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly!
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE – in a suitcase with an easy carry handle, blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase Bluetooth Record Player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS – Stream smartphone audio through the turntable’s built-in Bluetooth speakers. Easily connect external speakers via the stereo RCA outputs, or use the Line input for non-Bluetooth devices like a cd player. For personal listening, connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology makes this affordable record player ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts
Sold：147 Wished: 89 Followed: 25
33 45 78 revolutions! Quickly spin records of 7, 10 or 12 inches! Can play LP!
Pure player, signal output.
It supports a maximum radius of 30 cm under the vinyl record.
Built-in stereo speakers, you can listen to music without connecting the speaker system.
Material: Lychee pattern leather + wood
Support record size: 18/20/30 cm
Sound effect: PH/INT/BT 5.0
Size: 35 * 25.5 * 13cm / 13.8″ x 10″ x 5.1″ / length x width x height
Suitable for playing stereo recordings at home
Please connect the power supply before recording.
Tip: You can use the DC 5V 1A 110-240V power supply of this vinyl player normally. This will machines that use other power sources.
Connect the audio cable to the external device: Connect the 3.5 mm to the AUX IN jack of the device
Connect the audio cable to the external microphone:
1). Connect the red to the R channel output
2). White connected to L rail output
Tip: Make sure it is connected before playing. Once connected, you can control the volume by supplying power to the amplifier’s stereo power supply.
Thank you very much for your patronage, if you have any questions during the purchase process, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly!
by Marilou Eby
The item is very beautiful, the seller’s service attitude is very good, I will come again next time.
by Ben Hanson
Very satisfied with the goods, really good.