Phono Needle Replacement AT 3600l Phono Box For Vinyl Record Player MM LP Phonograph LP60 310BT Stylus Moving Magnet 20hz-20k
- Gramophone needles are obsolete products with a normal service life of about 300-400 hours.
- In addition to damage caused by careless operation, the use of excessive needle pressure, poor quality records and violent shaking of the turntable will shorten the life of the needle tip.
- As the radius of curvature of the sharp tip becomes larger, its ability to track high-frequency signals in the acoustic groove decreases.
- When the sound details are reduced, the treble gradually deteriorates, and the sound becomes more and more dull, it is necessary to consider replacing the cartridge.
- Most vinyl record players use MM tapes these days, 0 turntables are basically universal, just make sure it fits on the turntable’s boom.
Sold：117 Wished: 66 Followed: 44
Output voltage: 4.2 mV.
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz.
Channel balance: 1.5dB.
Channel separation: 1kHz/10kHz: 24/15dB.
Tracking force: 2 – 2.5 g.
Stylus Type: Highly polished and molded. 0006 inch conical diamond.
Stylus construction: Bonded round shank.
Size: 25(L)*17(W) mm.
Ink cartridge fixing hole distance: 10mm (measurement center distance is 12.5mm) fixed screw distribution.
The phono terminals are R+, R-, L+, L-. The color of the cartridge wiring is: R+=red, R-=green, L+=white, L-=blue.
Packaging: 1 pc.
It is suitable for most of the record players on the market, and has wide compatibility, so you can use it with confidence.
Made of high quality material, durable for a better experience.