Audiophile Dealer Turntable Stylus Cleaner – Special Gel Cleans Cartridge Needle Tip, Eco-Friendly Handmade Ashwood – Vinyl Record Player Accessories
- OPTIMIZE THE SOUND QUALITY OF YOUR VINYL PLAYBACK SYSTEM: To enjoy Hi-Fi audio with the highest levels of aural satisfaction is critical to collect the grime on your stylus tip. Clean it with our Anti-Static Stylus Cleaner kit before playing a Vinyl
- USER-FRIENDLY: Twist to open. Gently lower the needle tip once or twice onto the cleaning ultra-soft Gel; lift the tonearm immediately, all the debris will cling, leaving the stylus with zero dust. Includes a magnifying glass for meticulous inspection
- ECO-FRIENDLY & NONTOXIC: Our ecological handmade wooden turntable stylus cleaner and specially designed PU Gel are completely safe to use, and better solution than using harmful brush and cleaning fluid. Gel is washable, re-usable, and remains tacky for years
- MAXIMIZES STYLUS/CARTRIDGE PERFORMANCE: Dust, dirt, and other debris act as abrasives when caught between the stylus and the vinyl, decreasing the sound quality, possibly damaging the record and shorten the life of your cartridge. Avoid replacing it by cleaning before using your turntable
- GUARANTEE: If you have any question or query with our top-quality product, please contact us, one of our representatives will assist you with a solution. Customer satisfaction is our priority
Sold：218 Wished: 28 Followed: 27
At AUDIOPHILE DEALER, we love HiFi Audio and the flawless sound of our turntables—just like you. That’s why we engineered an eco-friendly Stylus Cleaner to keep your Stylus clean. Use our exclusive design every time you play a new Vinyl to preserve the sound quality of your turntable and extend the life of your cartridge and records. Essential for all vinyl audio fanatics.
Extremely simple to use; Twist to open, lower the Stylus once or twice onto the ultra-soft Gel with care, lift the tonearm immediately, all the debris will cling, leaving the stylus spotless with zero dust. Make certain the movement of the Stylus is vertical only, with no horizontal motion (platter rotation), or you could damage the needle tip while in contact with the gel.
Cleaning the Gel is easy. Use water and let dry at room temperature (if necessary, you can also use a neutral soap). The stylus cleaner can be re-used and will remain tacky for many years. Why bother with using hard-bristled brushes and over-applying harmful fluids to your stylus? This simple needle cleaner is a green solution that protects your turntable and vinyl for years to come.
The specially designed non-toxic, non-polluting Polymer Gel will gently remove all the debris and dust. We incorporated a magnifying glass into cover so you can verify the cleanness of the cartridge needle tip. Manufactured by hand with lustrous North American Ashwood (Every design will be unique, because in wood every cut have a unique pattern), it meshes flawlessly with the elegance of your turntable. We are committed to the environment, Ashwood is a renewable, biodegradable resource, unlike plastic. Even the protective film around the product has a 3-6 months biodegradable life.
We don’t only put a lot of effort into making a high-quality product, but we also make sure that our clients are 100% happy after the purchase. Our experienced team will give you the best answer to any question or query you may have about the product.
My stylus was in real need of a good cleaning. The brushes weren’t cutting it. They cleaned some off but put some fuzz back on. After about 3 drops into the sticky stuff then a little coaxing So the brush got off everything that was stuck on for 2 years. Now it cleans easily. Nothing like a clean stylus again.
Great product. Shipping a little high.
This Stylus cleaner gel is great! Yes, I get dirty needles, this happens while digitizing over 400 LPs that are 30 to 60 years old. Oh those ‘scratchy records some will say. Styli (Needles) playing any album, new or old can collect dust. With a limited one, two or three touches this cleaning gel the tip is clean. The use of the gel pad eliminates most brushing avoiding undesired wear and potential damage. The gel pad is easily cleaned also. I recommend its use.
by Bill H
Very easy to use, and it’s cleanable. Just drop the cartridge into it and wala it grabs all the dirt and dust off the needle. After just one use I can hear the difference from the recorded player.